Gossip-Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FIC] MY DESTINY

2 posters

Go down

[FIC] MY DESTINY Empty [FIC] MY DESTINY

Post by jOLyN Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:43 am

i will have a song for every chapter..the storyline will go as the song lyrics... Embarassed Embarassed Razz

song:

"Ahhhhhhhh!!"
"Are you okay????" *yoojoon look on sunye*
"Im fine...im okay.." *sunye bent down to pick on the broken glass and cut her hand as she picks*
"OUCHhh!!"
"what happen to you????you have been restless the whole day!!!come get up..i will clean this for you..go and clean your wound.." *yoojoon start picking up the glass and wipe the floor*
"yoojoon oppa..."
A long pause filled the kitchen..
"what you want to say??? you have been acting weird today.."
"oppa..i don't feel right..i felt somethin gonna happen..but then i don't know what is it..is not the good feeling.."
"you are tired..just get some rest"
"i hope so..." *sunye turn and walk into the bathroom and at the same time jingoo back from college *
"IM BACK!! anyone miss me???? yah, today is the freakiest day in my whole life!!!!!!!!!! soooo busy!!"
"Jingoo oppa!!!!you are back..how come you are alone??where is yoomin oppa??"
"yoomin??? he went to buy something and fetch jihye.."
"ah..okay..." *sunye walk back to her room and close the door...seeing her into the room,yoojoon walk to jingoo and whisper*
"do you know wad happen to sunye????"
"she look fine to me..wad happen??"
"she??? she seems restless..and she fell down,bang into the door,broke a glass and cut her hand."
"isnt dat always happen on her??? " *jingoo giggle as he speaks*
"but this HAPPEN IN ONE DAY!!! IT FREAKS ME OUT!!"
"then something must be bugging on her..later i will ask her"
*the telephone ring..interrupted their conversation..yoojoon walk to the phone and answer the phone..his face expression change instantly and he drop the phone..the banging sound of the phone and the floor drew jingoo attention and sunye who heard the sound walk out from her room*
"wad happen yoojoon oppa??"
*he look at them...silently and terrified look*
"wad happen yoojoon oppa???who called??!!"
"is the police...yoomin..yoomin.."
"wad happen to yoomin??!!! yah yoojoon finish it...you are making me nervous!!"
"he involve in an accident..now in critical condition!!"
"NO!!!!!!!"
----
"He is now in stable condition but he is in coma..try to talk to him...talk about the past..but then i hope you all prepare for the worst..there are casses the patient wakes up..don't give up on hope.."
"thank you doctor.."
"where is jihye???? " *jingoo call ji hye but hang up as he saw her running towards them..*
"how come you.."
"I asked yoomin not to come..im too busy with my stuff and cant go back..the next thing i know is receiving call from sungmin that yoomin is in accident..sungmin cant come..he having meetings..he message me.."
"ohh...."
"where is sunye anyway????? did u guys told her????"
"she is here just now...i know where is she.."
*jingoo bring yoojoon and jihye to yoomin's ward..sitting beside the bed is sunye..who held on yoomin's hand tight..she was speaking to yoomin....3 of them leave the wards..trying their best not to disturb them and other patient..*

--to be continue--

comemnt please!!thanks!
jOLyN
jOLyN
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1426
Slogan : lets fill the space wif my noise!!
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://littlegypsytale.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

[FIC] MY DESTINY Empty Re: [FIC] MY DESTINY

Post by ninilovesmax Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:06 pm

gosh~
i read finished even before the song load...
hahahaa xD

and that girl sound like you...xPPPP

continue~~~

minni~
ninilovesmax
ninilovesmax
Mummy slapped me.
Mummy slapped me.

Female
Number of posts : 695
Slogan : just smile there is nothing you can't do! :)
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jOLyN Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:19 pm

CHAPTER 2

SONG:

"oppa...sunye is here..oppa hear me??? look at me..sunye is here..oppa??"
"oppa..oppa remember oppa said want to bring sunye to the new park that open last week??? oppa havent bring me there.."
"oppa..oppa remember this??" *sunye bring out her necklace which has snap into 2*
"oppa said want to mend it for sunye..oppa wake up!!!! oppa don't sleep already!! is too early to sleep now!!!"
*sunye shake hard on yoomin..tears roll down her checks.. she wipe it..take a breath and continue to talk to yoomin*
"oppa remember the 1st time we met..is the club meeting..im soo new to the place..thanks to oppa and other..i feel soo warm here.."
"so oppa cant leave sunye here!!! oppa wake up..sunye cant live without u...sunye dun mind if oppa wake up and tease me again..i wont angry if oppa late for date..just wake up now!! wake up!!!"
"dont just sleep there...sunye angry ade!!! wake up!!! sunye's birthday is coming..wake up!! u havent prepare present for sunye!!!"
"oppa...oppa said want to bring sunye to the park this weekend..oppa said there is somethin to tell sunye...oppa wake up!! u havent say it...oppa!!"
"oppa...oppa..."
*sunye cant take it anymore..she buried herself and cry..yoojoon walk into the ward with food..he has return to bring dinner for sunye..he put the food on the table..he walk towards sunye who is crying beside yoomin's bed..putting his hand on her shoulder..trying to comfort her..looking on the bed is yoomin..his favourite hyung for all...although their age different by months..yoomin is where he throw all the sorrow..where he gets some advice..*
"yah yoomin!!! wake up already!! is half hour past dinner time!! you are late!! u want everyone to wait for u????? wake up jerks!!! "
"yoojoon oppa...yoomin oppa...yoomin oppa didnt answer me...y he don't want to answer me??!!!!!"
*yoojoon hug sunye and comfort her..*
"i call him soo many times..but he didnt even move...i beat him..i shake him..he couldnt respond...i told him i would take away his beloved laptop if he still sleep...n yet no respond..y..y he didnt answer me??!! y...yoomin oppa hate me???? he hated me soo much that he rather lay there than responding me!!!"
"my dear little sunye be strong ok?? yoomin will answer you..he will..believe in oppa...oppa never lie to sunye...come get some food...dinner time past already..and u havent eat anythin.."
"NO!!!!!! I WONT EAT IF YOOMIN OPPA DIDNT ANSWER ME..oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *sunye shake on yoomin hard*
"SUNYE!!! cool down sunye....eat somethin..if u fall sick nobody will take care on yoomin!!!!"
"but.."
"no but!! eat this!!"
*sunye munch on her food and look on yoomin...yoojoon unpacking some stuff into the cabinet..*
"yoojoon oppa.."
"hmmm?????"
"will yoomin oppa wake up??!!"
*at this time...yoojoon pray hard dat a phone call ring or someone walk in...he pray someone or something interrupt the conversation..he wanted to skip the question...that is the question nobody..not even doctor can 100% confidently answer..only god can know the answer..he couldnt let sunye down..but he couldnt lie to her...it needs a miracle to wake yoomin up...yoojoon is in dilemma*
"i...i..."
"i know what you wanted to tell me....i believe yoomin oppa will wake up....i will wait for him..even it need my whole life..i will wait.."
"is he all you have in your eyes?? cant u see other??"
"huh?? yoojoon oppa..what you say??"
"ahh...nothing..i just said..be strong..my little princess be strong!!!"
"i will..for yoomin oppa..i will..thanks oppa.."
*sunye held tight on yoomin's hand..looking at them..yoojoon turn and walk out..slowly and painfully..he walk out of the room..he knew he will never stand a chance on sunye's heart...but he will always be there if sunye need him...heartbroken, he left the place..*

ahh...
opposite..
is the girl lying on the bed in the mv..
hahahahaha
jOLyN
jOLyN
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1426
Slogan : lets fill the space wif my noise!!
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://littlegypsytale.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum